Friday, September 21, 2007

This Week



This week has been hard. The 'getting back to work' routine has been a challenge, especially when I have had few hours sleep. Most of the nights though I have managed between 4 and 5 hours so the following day has been bearable. My colleagues have been very understanding and made my strong cups of tea to keep me going.

It has been a good week for Tracy and Thomas. They have really got to know each other. By the end of the week, there has been a marked difference in the atmosphere at home. Most of the evenings when I have returned from work, Tracy has been involved in feeding Thomas nearly every hour which has meant that we have not spent much time together. On the positive side though Thomas has been sleeping for longer periods during the night.

No comments: