Friday, August 24, 2007

Today


Today is the greatest! Today I became a Dad and Tracy became a Mum. Today Thomas William had his first appearance into the world. Tracy, who has been brilliant throughout the whole pregnancy, was again absolutely amazing today. She coped so well with the pain and discomforts of the birth. I know she will make an excellent mother.


Luckily for me, I was allowed to hold TW shortly after he was born. It was such an amazing feeling holding this tiny little person in my arms, somebody that has already changed my life so much and will go on changing it for several years I think. He was so precious and perfectly formed. The moment was almost indescribable. A very emotional time for me. The gravity of it all probably won't hit home until tomorrow when I revisit the hospital to see my wife and son.


Thank you Tracy for giving me a beautiful son.


No comments: